– Parental responsibility;
– Protection and welfare/abuse issues;
– Child maintenance and support;
– Urgent Orders for the recovery of children and restraining flight from the jurisdiction;
– Relocation Applications;
– Adoption, paternity/parentage issues
– Domestic violence issues and parenting
– Parenting mediation
– Property Orders including use and occupation of home, division of assets and liabilities;
– Superannuation matters;
– Urgent Orders preserving the assets of a relationship
– Family Trusts, Unit trusts and Corporations Act issues
– Financial mediation
– Physical assault or threats to physically harm;
– Emotional abuse;
– Financial abuse;
– Social isolation;
– Intimidation and coercion;
– Sexual Violence and rape;
– Deprivation of liberty;
– Harming animals in your presence (or your children(s);
– Damaging property in your presence (or your children(s).
We are able to apply on your behalf for Family Violence Orders in the Magistrates Court. We can also seek long term protection orders relating to you and your children in the Federal Circuit Court of Australia or the Family Court of Australia.
Tremayne Fay Rheinberger take the time to get to know you understand your circumstances and the outcome you want to achieve. We aim to resolve matters by agreement by entering into negotiations with your former partner, or by inviting them to attend family dispute resolution.
If agreement is not reached, we provide expert representation at Court to ensure your voice is heard and you are taken seriously. Our lawyers practise as both barristers and solicitors, giving us the flexibility to act as ‘in house’ Counsel and attend Court on our clients’ behalf. We also brief external Counsel as required.
We service a broad range of clients and have the expertise to offer high end advice and representation. The firm’s specialist family lawyers, Sarah Tremayne and Renee Jackson, work at reasonable rates, making our firm an excellent choice for all Family and related legal issues.
Contact us to find out more or arrange an appointment with a Family Lawyer.